In these conditions of sale:
“Supplier” means Ardee Sports Company, registered address Pepperstown, Ardee, Co. Louth.
“Customer” means the person who purchases the Goods.
“Goods” means the goods ordered by the Customer from the Supplier in an order which has been accepted by the Supplier.
By using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
Access to and use of this website, and the products and services available through this website, are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices.
By accessing or using ardeesports.com, you indicate you have read and agreed to these terms when placing your order, and you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made in our terms and conditions, as they may be updated by us from time to time. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
All orders made by you through ardeesports.com are subject to acceptance and availability. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. When you submit an order via our website you will receive an e-mail acknowledging your order. This e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of your order by us. Your order has only been accepted, and a contract formed between you and us, when we despatch the goods to you.
We describe every item across our websites as accurately as we can, and we believe they represent excellent value for money. Technical errors or mispricing may occur which we will rectify as soon as possible. Placing a product in your cart does not reserve or guarantee the price shown at the time. It is possible that a product's price may increase or decrease between you placing it in your cart, and the completion of your purchase.If our prices alter for any reason (upwards or downwards), we will notify you at or before the time we complete your order.
All orders are subject to our acceptance. Acceptance of your order, and the formation of the contract between you and us, will take place when the goods are despatched to you. On the rare occasions that there is an error in the online catalogue, we will do our best to inform you at the earliest opportunity (when you order, or before you receive the goods). We reserve the right to adjust the price of products to take into account any change to taxes or duties. Prices displayed on the ardeesports.com website are available only via online purchases and are not guaranteed to be matched in the Ardee Sports Company retail premises. Finally, all our products are subject to availability.
- By submitting your email address to the Supplier you are agreeing that the Supplier and its third party courier service may use your email address to contact you in connection with your order.
- Delivery Date. The Supplier shall use reasonable efforts to meet any stated delivery date, but shall not be liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from its failure to do so, howsoever caused. Acceptance of a customer’s order will only be deemed to have taken place once payment has been authorised and paid in full, and when the Supplier dispatches the order. The Supplier reserves the right not to accept an order at their discretion.
- Delivery Location. Delivery shall be as agreed at the time the Customer completed their order, and to the premises stated on the purchase order, unless otherwise agreed. All orders will be dispatched in discreet packaging. Delivery charges and timescales will vary, but the Supplier will provide approximate details at the time the order is made. In the event of any delay the Supplier will not be held liable for any costs or damage to the customer, save as provided by law.
- Instalments. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the Supplier may make delivery in one or more instalments.
- Packaging, Carriage and Insurance. The Prices are exclusive of any costs of standard packaging, carriage and insurance, which shall be arranged by the Supplier but paid by the Customer in addition to the price.
- Title. Title to the goods only passes to the customer when payment is made for them in full.
- Queries and Complaints. Queries and/or complaints must be notified to the Supplier in writing within 7 days of receipt of the Goods.
- Prices. Unless another price is quoted by the Supplier in writing, and accepted by the Customer, the price of the Goods is the Supplier’s relevant trade price as at the date of the order. Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, we will inform you if any price change affects your order, however we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- VAT. Unless expressly quoted as excluding VAT, all prices are inclusive of value added tax or any other government taxes or duties which, if applicable, shall be paid by the Customer.
- Payment Terms. All our payment options are secure and safe to use. We never store payment details on our system and if you telephone in with your card details, these are processed on the card payment system and are not stored. Orders will be dispatched under the terms and conditions once payment is received.
Cancellations: You have a legal right, under the Consumer (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, to cancel your order within 7 working days following receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. Goods must be returned within 28 days of cancelling your order. Products must be returned in their original packaging, and you must retain proof of posting the returned product to ensure we receive same. A refund will only be issued following receipt of the goods being returned.
In the event you receive your order and a product is damaged, you must notify us of any such damage within 7 days of receiving same with full details of the damage. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us of the damage. This also applies where an order received is incorrect or incomplete.
Any cancellations made during the cooling off period and prior to despatch will be refunded by the same method of payment made at the full cost of the order. However delivery charges are non-refundable if goods have already been despatched.
- If you receive a faulty product you must return it to us in order for the Supplier to provide an exchange or refund.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, and it will be a matter for the customer to ensure they are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions prior to each purchase they make. The customer is deemed to be fully aware of same at the time of placing their order.
- Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law.
Any material to be viewed or accessed on ardeesports.com including text and images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without the permission of ardeesports.com except for your own personal and professional non-commercial use.
The vendor, Alannadale Properties Ltd, the holding company of ardeesports.com, cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use of products. Goods, colours or packaging of goods may occasionally differ slightly to those displayed on the website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date of which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.