Weaver's award-winning Grand Slam® is consistently rated as one of the best all-around scopes available. With fully multi-coated Japanese glass yielding 94% light transmission, edge-to-edge clarity, reduced glare and incredible image brightness, it's easy to see why the Grand Slam series is the perfect variable power scope for all low light conditions.
All Grand Slam scopes have fully multi-coated lenses for optimum edge to edge clarity and the tubes have been nitrogen purged to eliminate internal fogging.
- Reticle: Varminter
- Exit Pupil (MM): 8.8-2.6
- Field of View ft@100 yds/ m@100m: 17-5.4/5.7-1.8
- Eye Relief (in./mm): 3.35/85
- Length (in./mm): 14.49/368
- Click Value in.@100yds/ m@100m: ⅛/3.6
- Adjustment Range in.@100 yds / m@100mm: 25.13/.70
- Weight (oz./g): 16.5/468