“It’s taken us more than 6 years to develop the M2A1 Light Weight Ammunition Case. It may not seem like much, but the technology packed in to this light case, is astonishing. Specially developed resins and polymer composites make a case, capable of coping with -52 to +72 degree celcius. 12meter drops while frozen. Water submersion and a ton of other harsh military test.
To travel safely and in accordance with flight regulations, your ammunition container should be with an TSA lock. The PPD TSA lock is easily locked to the LWAC case, keeping your ammunition, binoculars or other valuable item safe for the entire duration of the travel.
- The LWAC is submersible down to 2m (tested fully loaded)
- 12m helicopter drop according to MIL-STD
- Temperature range: -54/+72 degree celcius
Outside measurements in millimeters
- Length: 306,5
- Width: 154,8 at top / 147,4 at bottom
- Height: 190 (192 with knobs)
Inside measurements in millimeters
- Length: 281 at top / 279,4 at bottom
- Width: 143 at top / 141,4 at bottom
- Height: 171